Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Good Ideas/Bad Ideas list is the best part....

Dreams I've had involving band people:
~Rob Zombie dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts and introducing me to his wife and mother
~Me meeting Marylin Manson and then ending up engaged to him and helping him put on a skirt for some ceremony
~School wide assignment: Two girls for every one guy. I get paired with Zacky V. The goal is to impregnate both girls before the school year is over. The school supplies a living space and the students must have sex every night.

~Me+M.Shadows+Sweat+Hot Skin+Grunts+Moans=One of my favorite dreams
~Bee, Brian, and Jason bought me some silver grills that have fangs.
~I almost had a sex dream in my history class about Brian Haner. I'm in college.
~I had a dream that Patrick Stewart (Star Trek, narrator of TNBC) was my teacher and the whole class was excited about the new Star Trek movie that's coming out.


Good Ideas/Bad Ideas
Eating a whole can of Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce: Bad Idea (something I've done more than once....)
Eating a whole container of Mint Chocolate Creme Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers: Good Idea
Sending me Jason Berry for the months January through December: Depends on who's asking.....
Using spray paint in an enclosed space for more than two minutes: Bad Idea....eventhough it makes you feel fantastic.
Mixing Crunch Berries and Cookie Crisps for a BIG bowl of cereal: The jury's still out on that one....
Armidillo: According to P.Gates possum on the half shell is a BAD idea
Eating a whole chocolate and caramel dipped apple covered with nuts: Bad idea. Just don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment